Capturing the still Display to share it with friends or giving advice about working of Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus? The Phone touch wiz OS offers more than one way to capture screenshots. Taking Screenshots on S9 and S9 plus are easy and anyone can learn it with just simple practice. To access the screenshot user must get into the methods and use them whenever required. In this little procedure, we will take the best look at all methods.
Galaxy S9: Taking Screenshot with buttons:
Well if you are one of them who taking screenshots than it is not you fault as this method is glued with fingers who regularly take screenshots. This can work on many Android devices as well as on Samsung Galaxy s9 and S9 plus.
- Display the Screen of which you want to take Screenshot.
- Hold Volume Down and Power Button together.
Galaxy S9: Take Screenshot Using Gesture:
An advanced level of Screenshot Capture method mostly designated to Samsung Devices is to swipe the whole side palm of the hand to take the screenshot. The Gesture method uses the sensor at the screen and detects the motion of palm. This is faster and less fatigued than traditional button method.
- Visit the screen want to take a screenshot of.
- Swipe on the whole screen using the side of the hand.
The feature must be enabled before using it can be turn off and ON from Settings>Advanced features>Palm swipe to capture.
Galaxy S9: Scroll Capture:
Stuck on the important webpage related to your research paper and want to take the screenshot for reference purpose, then Samsung Scroll capture feature is definitely helpful for you.
- Visit the webpage or Screen having long content.
- Use any of above method(Gesture/Buttons) to open Screenshot menu.
- From the menu tap scroll capture.
- Keep pressing the Scroll Capture unit the screen or content ends.