If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Pro, you probably like to watch some of your favorite streaming videos on the phone. This will be useful when you are traveling, whether on a train or on a bus because you will not miss your favorite shows. If you’re at home and have a large LED TV with an HDMI port, you can enhance your viewing experience by using your phone to stream content to your TV. One of our readers would like to know how to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus to the TV. This can be done by several methods that we have described below.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus or any other Android device, feel free to visit our PROBLEM PHONE page or ask your question in the comments section below. We will be more than happy to help you with any concerns you may have with your device. It is a free service that we offer without any conditions.
Steps to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus to TV:
1- Use the official Samsung USB-C to HDMI adapter
This accessory you will need is sold in authorized Samsung stores and will allow your phone to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to the TV. One end of the adapter plugs into the USB-C port of the phone, while the other end connects to the HDMI port of your TV. Using this adapter, you can watch movies or photos from your phone on your TV. This adapter supports TVs with signals up to 4K at a refresh rate of 60Hz.
2- Use a third-party USB-C to HDMI adapter
If you can not get an official Samsung USB-C to HDMI adapter, you can use one from another company because it will also do the same job. Make sure you choose one that is cheap, as it usually means that it is of lower quality because the manufacturer skims on the materials.
3- Use the Samsung DeX Station
If you own Samsung DeX Station, you can use it to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to the TV. You do not need a USB-C to HDMI adapter because all you’ll need is the standard HDMI cable you already have.
How to To use the DeX station:
- Connect the charger to the DeX Station Charger (USB Type-C) port. Use only the
- Samsung approved charger that came with your smartphone.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the DeX station, and then connect the other end of the cable to an HDMI port on the TV.
- Use a wired network by connecting the wired LAN to the wired LAN port if you do not want to use a Wi-Fi network or wireless data on your smartphone.
- Tap the front of the DeX Station Cover to use the cover as a smartphone holder. You can now see the connector of the smartphone.
- Plug the multifunction jack of your smartphone into the smartphone connector of the DeX station.
- The Samsung DeX app will launch on your smartphone. On your smartphone screen, select the screen mode you want to use. You can choose between a Samsung DeX mode or screen copy mode.
- Tap the All apps button to view the apps on your smartphone.
- Select the applications you want to use.
4- Connect to the TV using Smart View
If you have one of the latest Samsung TV models with a Smart View feature, you can easily enjoy content stored on your mobile and PC on your Samsung Smart TV.
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
- Connect your phone and TV to the same network.
- On your phone, download Samsung Smart View from the App Store, Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Apps.
- Launch the application and follow the steps to configure Smart View.
5- Connect to the TV using Chromecast
One of the easiest ways to connect your phone to the TV without the hassle of wires is to use Google Chromecast.
- Connect the Chromecast to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Make sure Chromecast and Galaxy Note 10 plus is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the Google Home app is already installed on your Galaxy Note 10.
- Once the Home app is connected to your Chromecast, apps will now have a “Cast” option.
- You can now play your Note 10 plus screen from the Home application by selecting> “Broadcast Screen / Audio”.
6- Connect to the TV using Miracast
This phone supports Miracast technology, which you can use if your TV is a smart TV with MIracast functionality. Miracast does not need a wireless router because it uses WiFi Direct, which is similar to Bluetooth, but for devices that support WiFi.
How to To use Miracast
- Pull down the notification panel at the top of your screen.
- Find the Samsung Connect and tap it.
- Select your TV from the available list.
- If your TV is displayed, tap “Add a device manually” and add your TV.
- Your note’s screen is reflected on the TV when the setup is complete.
Do not hesitate to ask us your questions, suggestions, and problems encountered when using your Android phone. We support all Android devices available on the market today. We hope you are now know how to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to the TV.