If a person doesn’t know about the consequences of resetting his phone he manly end up enabling FRP lock. The lock is known as Factory Reset Protection(FRP) is a security feature introduced in Android Lollipop to prevent someone accessing the phone illegally.eir phone, FRP lock will be enabled and ask for Google Account username and password. Samsung s9 and S9+ plus by being one of the most popular models the huge number of FRP happens in them. To unlock the FRP or bypass the Google account many methods were developed but due to extra protective shields on latest Android version, only most authentic methods will bypass the FRP lock from Samsung S9 and s9 plus.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus:
You need the Following Files to Accomplish successful FRP bypass of Samsung Galaxy s9
- Download the ODIN 3 and extract the file. Open Odin3 from the extracted folder. Keep it running on Computer
- If you don’t have an android driver for Samsung just download from above
- Now you need to put Samsung Galaxy S9 in Download Mode to do this press and hold Bixby+ Volume Down + Power button simultaneously
- Press Volume Up to Continue, The phone will boot in to Download Mode, Now connect the phone with Computer using USB C cable
- Odin will detect the phone, Click on AP and browse a combination file for your model.
- Hit Start, Wait for it to complete the flash. It says Passed ones completed
- Disconnect the phone
- After phone restarts automatically. Go to All Apps
- Go to Settings>>System>>About Emulated Device
- Tap Seven Times on Build Number to Enable Developer Mode
- Hit Back Button and Go to Developer Options
- Must Turn On the OEM Unlocking
- Again Hit Back button then go to Reset and Tap on Factory Data reset and wait for the phone to restart
- Put Again Samsung Galaxy S9 in Download Mode to do this press and hold Bixby+ Volume Down + Power button simultaneously
- On odin hit reset
- Now you need Original FirmWare version. Just go to Sammobile.com and enter the model number in search. Hit Enter
- Select Country, Hit Wait and Download.
- After downloading the firmware of Phone Extract the files, you will get 5 files
- Now in Odin Select BL, AP, CP. Be Careful CSC, for CSC only select Home CSC
- Hit Start button, It might Fail for the First Time. So again put the phone in to download mode, upload all the files to Odin. It must do pass the second time
- Wait for the phone to Restart if it stuck at Samsung logo just go into recovery mode.
- First Press Volume down + Power Button
- When Samsung Logo Disappears press Volume Up + Bixby + power
- In Recovery Mode use volume up and down buttons to navigate and hit the power button to select Hard Reset
- After Resetting the phone will restart normally without any kind of FRP or Google Account Lock which mean we successfully bypass Google Account.