What happens when a website tries to send an email out to some other email server maybe it is an e-commerce site and if it automatically send an email receipt out or someone leaves a comment and admin want to send a notification to them or just any kind of email that goes out of the website. If it is not an authentic Email address User will consider it as Spam and delete it without reading. The only fix is making an SMTP Server and creating Personalised Email Account to Sent Emails.
If none of the emails are actually making it to the people you’re trying to send them to from your website today we see how to fix this, it is actually quite easy.
How to Setup SMTP in WordPress:-
- Go ahead and log in to a website
- Add an SMTP plugin (Allows you to send an email out of your website through a proper email server)
- Go to Plugins and write SMTP in the search and there’s a bunch of SMTP plugins it doesn’t really matter there are little differences between them however we are going to choose “WP MAIL SMTP by WPForms “
- Install and Activate it
- Find WP MAIL SMTP by WPForms underneath settings click on it
- You, Will, see the these Options
- In the Mailer Option Select Other as Most of the people want to setup there own personalized SMTP setup
- Turn on authentication and you’re probably going to need to turn On to enter an SMTP username and password you’re probably thinking where I get these from, below is given steps to get Username Password and Host.
Setup Username and Password of SMTP in CPanel:
- Most of the Hosting is now based on C panel type hosting but usually, the option still is the same for another type of Hosting Platforms
- First of All Open your Cpanel Dashboard and Search For Email Account
- Now Create a name for your Email and Setup Password and Size of Emails(Maximum Quota)
- Once Email Account is Created Click on More and hit Configure Emai Client
- Here you will need only these three options
- Username, Password, and Outgoing Server
- Now Input these Items accordingly
- Also, enter the Name of Email and select the Name of your Choice
At the End Click on Save Setting, you SMTP SERVER will be created and you’r ready to test this just enter any email in Test email (where you want to send email) and check the Inbox.