Many users find sp_data.sys is zero access trojan located in roaming folder, it is usually considered as trojan virus some people might face zeroaccess like a problem with their Windows operating system, after finding that this file is within their computer. The file is located in roaming folder users/User/AppData/Roaming/sp_data.sys? You can also check the latest scan of this file through virustotal. So what to do if you didn’t get the solution of this file anything.
How to Remove sp_data.sys
Make sure to create a window restore point before starting this process
You will need Farbar recovery Scan tool
Download FARBAR Scan Tool 32Bit
Download FARBAR Scan Tool 64Bit
Save the above-downloaded file in USB Flash drive and didn’t plug out the USB DriveImportant: Please leave the flash drive plugged into the computer.
Repair Your PC using Advance Windows Repair through Boot:
- Restart the computer.
- On the first Screen press f8 key more then one time, until Advance Boot Option opens up.
- Select repair your Computer.
- Select Language and hit next.
- Choose which OS you want to repair, then click next.
- Select Account and hit next.
- On the System Recovery Options choose Command Prompt:
- Type Notepad and hit Enter button
- This will open Notepad
- Now from the menu select Open
- Locate and Select Computer and then locate your USB Flash Drive
- Now in CMD window type z:\frst.exe (for x64 bit version type z:\frst64) and press Enter
- NOTE: Replace z with drive address of your USB drive
- Farbar recobery scan will run immediately
- Press Scan this will scan and create a log File.
- Type Exit, Unplug USB and Restart the System