Texting is the main use of any phone but what if you get annoying Prediction of words that you don’t want while texting to someone really important. Sometimes called as AutoCorrect, the predictive text actually a useful feature that can automatically generate or complete the words for you, most of the time it automatically completes the word which user don’t want to be completed. So, instead of becoming used to it, the user just want to turn off this feature.
This is probably one of the most annoying features people had to deal within Galaxy S9 as soon as you start typing literally anything in it just ruins the word and then a lot of the time what’ll happen is it’ll just kind of automatically change the word on it is very freaky annoying.
- If you don’t know where predictive text could be turned off than below we will see how to turn off the predictive text feature on your Galaxy s9 or s9 plus.
- It’s not too hard but it’s a little confusing on where you need to go so anyways let’s head over to our settings
- Then you want to click on general management
- Click on language and input
- Then make sure you’re on the Samsung keyboard if you guys changed your keyboard put it back on that
- Then click on on-screen keyboards
- Click on Samsung keyboard
- You’ll see the option in here the predictive text so you can just unhighlight that
back over to the texting again how nice is that you guys no more predictive text on the s8