Samsung Galaxy S9 and s9 plus both are the premium launches of the Korean giant. No matter what people buy this phone and love it for every cutting edge feature, well there are cases when an owner need to hard reset his beautiful s9 device it might be due to the software that crashes or due to the horrible mistake of forgetting the pattern lock. Hard resetting a device is carefully needed procedure anyone who doesn’t know the exact step by step method can break his phone software, don’t worry Evan will tell you what you need to do in order to perfectly Hard Reset you software device.
Different Methods to Hard Reset Galaxy S9 and S9plus:
There are several methods through which mobile user can reset his phone by self but the first procedure is most used one, there are some applications that also do the hard reset but it is not helpful in case you forgot pattern to unlock the phone.
Before Hard Reset:
Carefully make back up of all the data that is available on phone storage or move data to SD card. You can use any good application to make backup.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy s9 and s9 plus using Recovery Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung device if it is not possible then remove the battery to turn off the phone.
- After device get off Simultaneously press Power and Volume Up Button until you see the droid logo.
- Ones the recovery menu having the title of android recovery menu appeared carefully do the below steps.
- Use Volume buttons to up and down the selection and power button to select the option.
- Select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset, press yes to confirm.
- The phone will start to remove all the files and data after which it ask you to reboot the system.
- Once reboot you will see all the setup now reset to Factory Default.
Hard Reset Using Setting:
In case you don’t have pattern lock and you have access to settings just go to
Settings> Back and Reset
Hope So you successfully wipe data(Hard Reset)your Samsung Galaxy s9 by using above method, this procedure is not made by us but it’s companies own method to hard reset but in case you still getting any difficulty must ask us in comments.